Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Lately, I've been thinking about using chaos theory as an architectural design. I observed and analyzed the shapes that were created by Lorenz Attractor. Here are only a few of different forms which inspires me a lot.
You can find over 50 pages of different forms from the pdf file I prepared. Feel free to download and use...http://rapidshare.com/files/444085046/chaos-theory-architecture-damla-soyer.pdf
So, I started to sketch, here you can see some of my sketches.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
1. Chang Yin-Wei and Huang Fay , Fractal Art based on The Butterfly Effect of Chaos Theory, Institute of Computer Science and Information Engineering National Ilan University, Taiwan, 2009
2. McWhinnie Harold, Chaos Theory in Arts and Design, Department of Design University of Maryland, 1991
3. Deep Lorenz, http://www.levitated.net/daily/levDeepLorenz.html
4. Lorenz Attractor, http://www.levitated.net/daily/levLorenzAttractor.html
5. Open Processing, http://www.openprocessing.org/