Monday, December 6, 2010

Final Circuit and Design :: Son Devre ve Tasarım

Circuit Bending from Damla Soyer on Vimeo.


Eventually, I decided to use microphone toy as my main circuit, however I used the sounds from my older circuits too, as well as some other digital sounds.
::Sonunda mikrofon oyuncağını ana devre olarak kullanmaya karar verdim. Fakat bunun yanı sıra eski devrelerimden ve başka dijital seslerden de faydalandım.

Here are my 2 final visualizations; one is only black and white and simple, the other one is more chaotic which I will probably be using that one in the performance. With the chaotic one I used blue as a seperative color to make the reaction more visible. The charm it has not only caused by the interaction, but also a unique form the sound creates, which we can describe as a digital sculpture.
::Burada son 2 görselleştirme çalışmamı görebilirsiniz; birisi oldukça sade, sadece siyah ve beyazken, diğeri biraz daha karmaşık- ve muhtemelen gösteride kullanacağım bu olacak. Karmaşık tasarımda mavi rengi ses etkileşimini daha iyi algılayabilelim diye ayırıcı renk olarak kullandım. Oluşan cazibenin sebebi sadece etkileşimden değil, aynı zamanda sesin yarattığı özgün şekilden de kaynaklanıyor ki bu şekil dijital heykel olarak adlandırılabilir.

Chaos Theory_Test_2 from Damla Soyer on Vimeo.